Saturday, April 25, 2020

Daily Post 4/20

Daily Post & Music Video

     I was really interested in today's class topic of music. I never really thought too much into music besides deciding what to listen to in the car or when I workout. This really opened my eyes and ears to what music can be used for and how it can be made.
     I have so many songs that I love and so many genres that I listen to but one of the songs I seem to listen to a lot would be Broken & Beautiful by Kelly Clarkson. I really liked listening to the lyrics and also watching the music video with her dancing with her daughter. I've listened to Kelly Clarkson since I was little in 2002 when she was on American Idol. She music genre is pop and she is from Texas.






No comments:

Post a Comment