Photography Videos
Photography
What I found most interesting about Daguerre was that he was able to capture the first people in a photograph. I have loved photography for as long as I can remember. Although I knew this fact already, it still amazes me every time to hear that he exposed the film for hours to get a photograph. When today, we can take a photograph in milliseconds and even develop the film so much faster. What I did not know was that he used a mirror to get more light onto his subjects and I had a strong connection to this because I use a mirror in my own photography as well. I love to be creative and use things I find a home for reflections because I have a limited budget being a student. Another fact that I knew but still find interesting is that people never really smiled in older photographs because the exposure time was so long that it was very difficult to hold a smile and stand still for hours on end. It will always amaze me where photography started to where we are now and what we can do with photographs.
No comments:
Post a Comment