About Me
My name is Morgan and I am a Junior at the University of Tampa. I am originally from Long Island, New York. My major is Advertising and Public Relations with a double minor in Business Administration and Photography.
I have had a passion for photography ever since I started taking photographs in middle school. Once I was gifted with my first professional camera, I couldn't stop. I hope to be a professional photographer and potentially have my own studio one day. My favorite type of photography is family, portrait and wedding photography.
The picture I chose to add to this blog is a picture of me eating some ice cream. Ice cream is my all-time weakness. When I was little, I would always get ice cream after dinner with my family. When I wouldn't finish it, my grandpa would always eat the rest, even my sister's as well. These memories I have with my grandpa are very special to me. Family to me is everything. I am very grateful to have such a close relationship with my immediate family, and no matter what I know they will be my rock throughout my life.
I am really looking forward to this class to learn more about the shocking aspect of this class. I don't know exactly what to expect, but some things that were already mentioned I have learned before. However, I think that there is always something new to learn and I can't wait.
I am really looking forward to this class to learn more about the shocking aspect of this class. I don't know exactly what to expect, but some things that were already mentioned I have learned before. However, I think that there is always something new to learn and I can't wait.

No comments:
Post a Comment